We are recruiting for a new team member to undertake the following role and duties:
Role Overview – Parts & Warehouse Controller
We are looking for a team player, someone who is very organised and logical and above all sees themselves developing and maintaining control over our entire stock inventory.
We supply a wide range of commercial laundry products and associated spare parts and have a large warehouse to maintain and improve.
We have invested in a high-end software solution that affords us the ability to understand exactly what stock is where at the touch of a button and you would be expected to interact fully and confidently with the system, (training will be provided but you will be expected to be proficient working with a standard suite of IT, MS Office, etc.).
This role is a permanent position and will offer the correct candidate a platform to develop themselves and further improve our systems and procedures. We fully understand that supporting and developing your skills will greatly improve your performance and we will invest in you to further your skills in support of this role.
Key responsibilities of the parts and warehouse controller role will be:
- Stock control & reconciliation.
- Stock ordering and goods receipt/returns.
- Raising Purchase Orders and Sales Order Processing.
- Planning despatch and logistics.
- Service department support.
- Recording, creating and managing records within our internal CRM system.
- Organising and supporting field engineers with technical literature.
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain technical information.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Friendly and amenable
- Punctual and consistent
- Computer literate
Previous knowledge and experience
It would be useful to have experience working within a service company and/or within a warehouse/logistics environment but not essential.
The key to being successful in this position will be the strong belief and desire to excel in this role.
If you feel you are suitable for the Parts & Warehouse Controller role and have the required experience then please apply today by submitting your CV. Email your CV directly to email@example.com and use the message title, ‘Job Application – Parts & Warehouse Controller’.